Replacement Policy and Procedure
Empire Pass replacement:
The following replacement policy and procedure applies to an Empire Pass that is lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or affixed to a leased vehicle that is being returned
or a vehicle that is being sold.
- If the Empire Pass is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, it is replaceable with a $30 fee payable by credit card, check, money order, or cash (in person only).
- A replacement Card may be issued in person or by mail and requires the following:
- A completed Empire Pass Replacement Request Form or a letter requesting replacement and explaining the circumstances.
- The damaged or destroyed pass or, if the pass was lost, verification of the original pass purchase.
- If in the event the original pass is found after the purchase of a replacement, we will not refund the replacement fee.